Pro-life President Donald Trump today released a letter to pro-life Americans in which he wrote, “With your help, I will win re-election, ensuring we have another four years to fight in the trenches for unborn children and their mothers.”
The President began his letter by recalling how, after running as a pro-life candidate and being elected in 2016, “Together we have accomplished so much for unborn children and their mothers during my first term in office.”
President Trump contrasted his “bold pro-life leadership with Joe Biden’s abortion extremism.”
The Democratic Party unequivocally supports abortion on-demand, up until the moment of birth, and even infanticide — leaving babies to die after failed abortions. Joe Biden’s embrace of this extreme position is most evidenced by his support for taxpayer funding of abortion on-demand. Forcing taxpayers to pay for abortions is an abhorrent position that must be defeated at the ballot box. Joe Biden has doubled down on these positions with his selection of abortion extremist Kamala Harris as his running mate.
A partial list of President Trump’s accomplishments includes
- Transforming the federal judiciary
- Fighting for the unborn around the globe
- Stopping taxpayer funding for the big abortion industry
- Fighting for conscience rights
- Ending taxpayer funding for new medical research using aborted baby body parts at the National Institutes of Health, and
- Becoming the first president to address the March for Life.
LifeNews.com Note: Dave Andrusko is the editor of National Right to Life News and an author and editor of several books on abortion topics. This post originally appeared in at National Right to Life News Today —- an online column on pro-life issues.